Thursday, October 30, 2008

When the Universe Meant Something Setlist: Halloween 2008

I used to have a radio show called When the Universe Meant Something that was awesome and cool, etc.  Then it was viciously taken away from me by the tyranny of stupidity. Haha. Whatever. But I did like to do a Halloween specific show. So, here is what it would have looked like this year.
  1. I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) by The Electric Prunes
  2. Welcome to My Nightmare by Alice Cooper

  3. Running through My Nightmares by The Chesterfield Kings
  4. Out of Limits by The Marketts
  5. Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
  6. In a Groovy Grave (Watusi) by Frankie Stein and His Ghouls
  7. Scream! by Ralph Nielsen & The Chancellors
  8. Thirteen Women by Bill Haley
  9. Zombie Danceby The Cramps
  10. Human Fly by The Cramps

  11. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
  12. Goo Goo Muck by The Cramps
  13. Juicy John Pink by Procol Harum
  14. Gothic Surf-A-Rama by Vampire Beach Babes
  15. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
  16. Lil' Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & the Pharoahs
  17. I Put a Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
  18. I Put a Spell on You by Creedence Clearwater Revival

  19. I Put a Spell on You by The C.A. Quintet
  20. I Put a Spell on You by Arthur Brown

  21. The Witch by Los Peyotes
  22. Strychnine by The Sonics
  23. Salem Witch Trial by The Fuzztones
  24. You Must Be a Witch by The Lollipop Shoppe
  25. Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
  26. Jack the Ripper by The Horrors
  27. Paint It Black by Chris Farlowe
  28. Death by The Pretty Things
  29. Heartbreak Hotel by John Cale
  30. Burn the Flame by Roky Erickson
  31. Speak Now and Be Afraid by The Spinning Jennies
  32. The Time Warp by Cast of 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'


Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment