Friday, February 12, 2010

Track of the Week: Important Things with Demetri Martin Theme Song

Demetri Martin / Winter Garden Theatre / Novem...Image by * Janice via Flickr
My favorite television shows have great theme songs. Important Things with Demetri Martin is no different. The only problem with the song is how short it is. I don't really want to put a 20 second song on my mp3 player, so I made it longer (if you're wondering, I used magic and love).

Here's the result of my 20 minutes of work (including periodic Farmville-ing):

Important Things with Demetri Martin Theme Song

Martin, one of my favorite comedians, centers each of his shows around on important thing. He mixes a bit of stand up comedy (which itself comprises traditional jokes with pictures and music) with sometimes surrealistic, but always hilariously absurd, sketches.

Important Things with Demetri Martin
Power - Creedocide
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

Important Things with Demetri Martin
Games - Passive Aggressive Race
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Brother, you rock like Plymouth: talk about a song (lengthened to damn near 1/3 of a REAL track, no less) that really hit the spot - great, great work!

    ReplyDelete